Hi guys!
It's Madz here, and I have decided to start a blog for no apparent reason!
I love writing about stuff, unfortunately I don't enjoy writing at school. School has in someway ruined my passion for writing.
However, I always find myself thinking about strange topics, that I have great opinions on. I always think.. damn! I need a blog to let out all of my thoughts! I was a little hesitant to start a blog, because blogs are mostly done through social media platforms such as Instagram these days. But, I don't necessarily want great exposure for my blog, I just want it to be a place to let my thoughts be free!
A quick but important disclaimer... everything I write is of my own opinion. Feel free to argue against me (politely please lol) because I am open to hearing others opinions, but I do not want my opinion criticised etc.
Love from Madz xxx
It's Madz here, and I have decided to start a blog for no apparent reason!
I love writing about stuff, unfortunately I don't enjoy writing at school. School has in someway ruined my passion for writing.
However, I always find myself thinking about strange topics, that I have great opinions on. I always think.. damn! I need a blog to let out all of my thoughts! I was a little hesitant to start a blog, because blogs are mostly done through social media platforms such as Instagram these days. But, I don't necessarily want great exposure for my blog, I just want it to be a place to let my thoughts be free!
A quick but important disclaimer... everything I write is of my own opinion. Feel free to argue against me (politely please lol) because I am open to hearing others opinions, but I do not want my opinion criticised etc.
Love from Madz xxx
Comments
Post a Comment